Thursday, 12 July 2007

I've been spending quite a bit these few days, but luckily it's on food and not any impulsive buys. Don't fret, I don't have any eating disorders and with my high metabolism rate, not much effect will be seen. Sometimes I just wonder where do the food I eat go and I must admit I have a bit of constipation problems, so where the hell all the food go? Eating for me is just a wastage. But I am going to waste more food, dim sum buffet again later.... i have an aim to gain one inch of waistline so that I can fit more easily into office pants.

1 comment:

plat0nic said...

When i had a torrid period like that, it was during the NS days... It was great to have you guys back then =)

Photos are up:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34673411@N00/sets/72157600771358585/

come online more often!