Tuesday, 10 July 2007

I am much better now. It's been a long difficult and torrid period but I am glad I am able to put some of it behind. I took a long time but the process is an empowering one. I was too raw in the past, having not faced any crisis in my whole life, no relationship problems, family issues, violence or whatsoever. I've always been happy-go-lucky, smiling and laughing my years away. Things won't be the same again, I don't think I will smile that often anymore, maybe it's due to age, I show less emotions and talk much lesser as I age. Special thanks to all my friends who helped me all along.

For now, I am contented with my life. Meeting up with old friends, JC, army, secondary, uni, cousins and any others I have neglected. Doing sports, keep fit and I want to live a bit longer, till 65 will be enough. Chalet, overseas trip, then get ready for the final push for a new sch term. Now, even a small Marks & Spencer eclair chocolate taste so nice, not godly but yummy.

No comments: